The end of the year will be here before we know it! 2017 has been a great year for us and we are planning on ending it and heading into 2018 where we love to be – on the road!
In just two weeks, we will be leaving Georgia for another grand adventure. It has been in the planning stages for about three months now, and I have been researching places, roads, trail conditions, and overnight locations. While we will not be camping on this trip, we do plan a few off road excursions in various states. In fact, we will be crossing twelve states, and visiting five National Parks and various other Monuments, and National Treasures. The list follows:
- Tonto National Forest – AZ
- Joshua Tree National Park – CA
- Mojave National Preserve – CA
- Grand Canyon National Park – AZ
- Zion National Park – UT
- Bryce National Park – UT
- Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument – UT
- Capitol Reef National Park – UT
- Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park – AZ
An overview of our route.
More detailed view of the route in Arizona, Utah, and Colorado.
You can keep up with us once we hit the road. I know that we will be doing daily posts here and/or on our Facebook page.